About International Cosmetology Academy
A Few Words About Us
- Established in 2003
- Licensed by the Michigan State Board of Cosmetology, 2501 Woodlake Circle, Alaiedon MI 48864, Telephone: (517) 241-8720
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences (NACCAS),
4401 Ford Avenue, Suite 1300, Alexandria, Virginia 22302, Telephone: (703) 379-2200 | www.naccas.org
- Federal Student Aid participating institution
You know…all the usual stuff. So…
What’s the Difference?
- All states require cosmetologists to be licensed. To qualify for a license, candidates are required to graduate from a state-approved cosmetology program.
- Every school in the State of Michigan that offers a program in Cosmetology must adhere to the licensing requirements established by the Michigan State Board of Cosmetology, and provide 1500 hours of training in those areas that will prepare a student for the licensing exam.
- Most of these schools are accredited by a national institutional accrediting agency listed by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Most of these schools are eligible to participate in some or all of the Federal Student Aid programs.
So…what IS the difference?
The difference is in how you feel about how you’ll be treated. At International Cosmetology Academy, diversity is beautiful. We’re not for everyone, but if you feel most comfortable in a small school with a diverse group of fellow students in classes with instructors available to answer your questions almost immediately, we may be just for what you’re looking.
Here’s our promise. If you’ve made a commitment to improve your life…we’ll make a commitment to you.
Student Financial Aid available to qualified students.
If this sounds like the type of school in which you’d be most comfortable, call us today!
Love going to get my hair washed and cut here
I attended the nail technician classes and I really liked that my teacher truly wanted me to succeed!
Yes and Yes!!!
This place has been so good to me tailoring to my personal needs and treating me like one of the family :) What a wonderful establishment!!!
The perfect school for you an your career
International academy of cosmetology is one of the best school's out there they love there staff an students. They go out of there way to help you succeed in to beginning an bright future.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Tue:||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wed:||12:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Thu:||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Fri:||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sat:||9:00am - 4:00pm|
International Cosmetology Academy is approved to prepare students for licensing in Michigan.
State law requires an applicant for a Cosmetology License to have a high school diploma or an equivalent G.E.D. certificate prior to application for a license. International Cosmetology Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, or ethnic origin in its admission, instruction and graduation policies.